As you might have ready I started with a new email newsletter called WARPED in which I curate some of the best ideas, data, trends and other awesomeness I came across the last week on the worldwide interwebs. You can read #1, #2 in the archive and #3 will arrive tomorrow – and if you like it sign up you can do so here.
The choice to do this in an email was simple. I can more easily share things than I can on this blog and it has a longer lifetime than links shared on Twitter. The decision to actually go with the email format was inspired by some other folks that have their own newsletters – and yes that you should all subscribe to.
- Dispatch (Undercurrent): digital transformation
- All The Small Things (Play): UX & digital interaction
- Only Dead Fish (Neil Perkin): agily strategy
- Sue (Sue Amsterdam): creative inspiration (in Dutch)
- Strands of Genius (Rosie + Faris): general awesomeness
Other suggestions? Drop a note in the comments with name of the newsletter + link and tell us what it is about.