Finally it’s here. Congrats to Drew and Gavin for setting this all up! I’ve written about the project before on a few occasions so I’m not going to bring that all up again, the book is here, so just get it now ;)
My fellow countryman Luc ‘Mindblob’ Debaisieux has a good wrap up on the project so far with some key links:
- Drew McLellan’s latest words on the ebook.
- Gavin Heaton’s latest post.
- Arun Rajagopal’s description of all the authors.
- Matt Dickman’s Google Map locating all the authors.
- The Age of Conversation site.
- Age of Conversation alphabetic list and info.
The book was also featured on AdAge, with a preview and an interview with Drew and Gavin. Don’t forget to take a look at my special Age of Conversation page where you can find all the authors again.
Technorati Tags: aoc, ageofconversation, book, blogging, bloggers, marketing, adage
Thanks for the mention. So how is the “Age of Conversation” doing in NYC? Is it like… in every bookstore in the streets? Are people wearing AOC T-shirts? Are they listening to AOC on he radio? Tell me… tell me! ; )
I like the cover a lot. Who designed it?
David Armano (http://darmano.typepad.com) designed it.