This week the Canadian Provokat blog did a good write-up on 10 reasons why traditional agencies resist to the digital world. It’s definitely not the all included list, but there’s a lot of truth in there and as such worth a read. I’ll do a quick list of the 10 topics but you should read it at the Provokat blog as the full copy is there together with some images that strengthen the content.
- What web? What are you talking about?
- TV is easy to sell
- Traditional advertising pays
- Trad ads are glam
- Web lasts too long
- TV works
- Technology is too complicated
- I tried it once and it didn’t work
- I’m retiring soon, no need for me to go there
- I don’t want things to change
Recognized something? Anyone?